OK, so I am packing my hospital bag in preparation of the big day! My due date is still 4 weeks away, but I'd rather have a few things ready because I know that I'll want my most comfy yoga pants and tank top and I can just picture my husband rummaging through my drawers without a clue as to which specific items I have requested!!
Here's a checklist I have been working from.
- Baby's "coming home" outfit. (From CWDkids of course!)
- Swaddle blankets
- Car seat
- Hospital registration forms
- Picture ID
- Comfortable and loose clothing for me
- Favorite music
- Favorite pillow
- Slippers or socks with treads
- Toiletries/Cosmetics/Lip Balm